Point of Rocks
Point of Rocks is a 5,167 ft / 1,575 m mountain peak near Dillon, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2289th highest mountain in Montana and the 24216th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Beaverhead Rock, Block Mountain, Bell Peak, Ruby Range Highpoint, McCartney Mountain, and The Iron Mine. See the Point of Rocks map, 3D fly around, and the Point of Rocks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point of Rocks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point of Rocks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point of Rocks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beaverhead Rock 5,194 ft / 1,583 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Block Mountain 5,981 ft / 1,823 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Bell Peak 7,864 ft / 2,397 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- McCartney Mountain 8,087 ft / 2,465 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- The Iron Mine 6,594 ft / 2,010 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Limestone Mountain 7,011 ft / 2,137 m 17 mi / 27 km away