Point 8140 ft / 2481 m
Point 8140 ft / 2481 m is a 8,140 ft / 2,481 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3285th highest mountain in Colorado and the 9097th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Coal Creek Peak, Point 8452 ft / 2576 m, Crescent Mountain, Ralston Buttes, Songer Mountain, and East Blue. See the Point 8140 ft / 2481 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 8140 ft / 2481 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 8140 ft / 2481 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 8140 ft / 2481 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 8140 ft / 2481 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coal Creek Peak 8,484 ft / 2,586 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Point 8452 ft / 2576 m 8,452 ft / 2,576 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Crescent Mountain 8,945 ft / 2,726 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ralston Buttes 7,780 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Songer Mountain 8,340 ft / 2,542 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Blue 9,322 ft / 2,841 m 2 mi / 3 km away