100% SE Ridge
Point 8130 ft / 2478 m
Point 8130 ft / 2478 m is a 8,130 ft / 2,478 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3352nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 9217th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 7750 ft / 2362 m, Sugarloaf Mountain, Iron Mountain, Red Mountain, Tenney Crags, and Mays Peak. See the Point 8130 ft / 2478 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 8130 ft / 2478 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 8130 ft / 2478 m SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 16, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sugarloaf Mountain 7,595 ft / 2,315 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Iron Mountain 7,136 ft / 2,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Red Mountain 7,375 ft / 2,248 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mays Peak 8,283 ft / 2,525 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Buckhorn 8,360 ft / 2,548 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eagle Mountain 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 2 mi / 3 km away