Point 8130 ft / 2478 m
Point 8130 ft / 2478 m is a 8,130 ft / 2,478 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2899th highest mountain in Colorado and the 8663rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 7750 ft / 2362 m, Sugarloaf Mountain, Iron Mountain, Red Mountain, Mays Peak, and Mount Buckhorn. See the Point 8130 ft / 2478 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 8130 ft / 2478 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 8130 ft / 2478 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 8130 ft / 2478 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 8130 ft / 2478 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Sugarloaf Mountain 7,595 ft / 2,315 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Iron Mountain 7,136 ft / 2,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Red Mountain 7,375 ft / 2,248 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mays Peak 8,284 ft / 2,525 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Buckhorn 8,360 ft / 2,548 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eagle Mountain 9,022 ft / 2,750 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain