100% Cross-country from Rainbow Springs
Point 5765 ft / 1757 m
Point 5765 ft / 1757 m is a 5,765 ft / 1,757 m mountain peak in the Spring Mountains in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1491st highest mountain in Nevada and the 20812th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Spirit Peak, Point 5840 ft / 1780 m, Far Peak, Point 6220 ft / 1895 m, Spring Peak, and Middle Peak. See the Point 5765 ft / 1757 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 5765 ft / 1757 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 5765 ft / 1757 m SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 24, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Cross-country from Rainbow Springs.
Others who’ve summited Point 5765 ft / 1757 m
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 5840 ft / 1780 m 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 6220 ft / 1895 m 6,220 ft / 1,896 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sandstone Mountain 5,796 ft / 1,767 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Indecision Point 6,704 ft / 2,043 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Indecision Peak 6,465 ft / 1,971 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Decision Peak 6,120 ft / 1,865 m 1 mi / 2 km away