Point 13630 ft / 4154 m
Point 13630 ft / 4154 m is a 13,630 ft / 4,154 m mountain peak in the Sawatch Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 176th highest mountain in Colorado and the 256th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Massive, Point 12381 ft / 3774 m, Mount Massive, Massive Green, North Massive, and Mount Oklahoma. See the Point 13630 ft / 4154 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 13630 ft / 4154 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 13630 ft / 4154 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 13630 ft / 4154 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 13630 ft / 4154 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- South Massive 14,132 ft / 4,307 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 12381 ft / 3774 m 12,381 ft / 3,774 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Massive 14,428 ft / 4,398 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Massive Green 14,300 ft / 4,359 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Massive 14,340 ft / 4,371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- K 49 13,535 ft / 4,125 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Grosser Osser
- Chenocetah Mountain
- Hogg Rock
- Monte Prinzera
- Mala Babia Hora
- Babia Hora
- Mummy Mountain