Point 13541 is a 13,541 ft / 4,127 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 225th highest mountain in Colorado and the 321st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 13580 A, Little Baldy Mountain, Columbia Point, Kit Carson Mountain, Challenger Point, and Mount Adams. See the Point 13541 map, 3D fly around, and the Point 13541 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 13541 SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Point 13541
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 13580 A 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Baldy Mountain 12,943 ft / 3,945 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Columbia Point 13,986 ft / 4,263 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kit Carson Mountain 14,165 ft / 4,317 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Challenger Point 14,081 ft / 4,292 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Adams 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 1 mi / 2 km away