Point 13419 ft / 4090 m
Point 13419 ft / 4090 m is a 13,419 ft / 4,090 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 324th highest mountain in Colorado and the 457th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fluted Peak, Comanche Peak, Horn Peak, Little Horn Peak, Spring Mountain, and Mount Adams. See the Point 13419 ft / 4090 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 13419 ft / 4090 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 13419 ft / 4090 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 13419 ft / 4090 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 13419 ft / 4090 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fluted Peak 13,543 ft / 4,128 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Comanche Peak 13,245 ft / 4,037 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Horn Peak 13,456 ft / 4,101 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Horn Peak 13,140 ft / 4,005 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spring Mountain 13,225 ft / 4,031 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Adams 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 2 mi / 3 km away