100% Herman Gulch
Point 12730 ft / 3880 m
Point 12730 ft / 3880 m is a 12,730 ft / 3,880 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 822nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 1167th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Woods Mountain, Mount Parnassus, Harrison Mountain, Red Mountain, Mount Machebeuf, and Robeson Peak. See the Point 12730 ft / 3880 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 12730 ft / 3880 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 12730 ft / 3880 m SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 26, 2016. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Woods Mountain 12,946 ft / 3,946 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Parnassus 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Harrison Mountain 12,317 ft / 3,754 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Mountain 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Machebeuf 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Robeson Peak 13,104 ft / 3,994 m 2 mi / 3 km away