Point 12700 ft / 3870 m
Point 12700 ft / 3870 m is a 12,700 ft / 3,871 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 797th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1145th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Boreas Mountain, Volz Benchmark, Point 12029 ft / 3666 m, Madonna Dome, Bald Mountain, and Mount Guyot. See the Point 12700 ft / 3870 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 12700 ft / 3870 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 12700 ft / 3870 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 12700 ft / 3870 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 12700 ft / 3870 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Boreas Mountain 13,048 ft / 3,977 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Volz Benchmark 12,589 ft / 3,837 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12029 ft / 3666 m 12,029 ft / 3,666 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Madonna Dome 12,331 ft / 3,758 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bald Mountain 13,684 ft / 4,171 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Guyot 13,370 ft / 4,075 m 4 mi / 6 km away