Point 12014 ft / 3662 m
Point 12014 ft / 3662 m is a 12,014 ft / 3,662 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 68th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 1861st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Larkspur Peak, Point 12293 ft / 3746 m, Lew Wallace Peak, Old Mike Peak, Point 12819 ft / 3907 m, and Red Dome. Point 12014 ft / 3662 m belongs to the New Mexico 12ers peak list. See the Point 12014 ft / 3662 m map, 3D fly around, and the Point 12014 ft / 3662 m photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 12014 ft / 3662 m SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point 12014 ft / 3662 m summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point 12014 ft / 3662 m pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Larkspur Peak 11,992 ft / 3,655 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 12293 ft / 3746 m 12,293 ft / 3,747 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lew Wallace Peak 12,449 ft / 3,794 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Old Mike Peak 13,113 ft / 3,997 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 12819 ft / 3907 m 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Red Dome 12,690 ft / 3,868 m 2 mi / 4 km away