Point 10550 is a 10,550 ft / 3,216 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1625th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3186th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10420, Point 10580, Point 10090, Dicks Peak, Threemile Mountain, and Agate Mountain. See the Point 10550 map, 3D fly around, and the Point 10550 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 10550 SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Point 10550
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Point 10420 10,420 ft / 3,176 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 10580 10,580 ft / 3,225 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 10090 10,090 ft / 3,075 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dicks Peak 10,672 ft / 3,253 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Threemile Mountain 9,967 ft / 3,038 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Agate Mountain 9,993 ft / 3,046 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Recent Summits
- Copter Ridge
- Mount Hawkins
- Sinkut Mountain
- Belknap Mountain
- Gunstock Mountain
- Boot Boulder
- Mount Monadnock
- Cockscomb Peak