Point 10100 is a 10,100 ft / 3,078 m mountain peak near Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1800th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3843rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saint Peters Dome, Sugarloaf Mountain, Mount Vigil, San Luis Peak, McKinley Peak, and Mount Rosa. See the Point 10100 map, 3D fly around, and the Point 10100 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point 10100 SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Point 10100
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Devils Slide 9,885 ft / 3,013 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Saint Peters Dome 9,655 ft / 2,943 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 9,633 ft / 2,936 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Vigil 10,023 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- San Luis Peak 10,413 ft / 3,174 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McKinley Peak 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 1 mi / 2 km away