Pizzo Cassinello is a 10,180 ft / 3,103 m mountain peak near Acquarossa, Ticino, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Ticino and the 806th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Pizzo di Cassimoi, Cima di Fornee, Pizzo Sorda, Garenstock, Plattenberg, and Torrone di Nav. See the Pizzo Cassinello map, 3D fly around, and the Pizzo Cassinello photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pizzo Cassinello SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pizzo Cassinello summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pizzo Cassinello pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pizzo di Cassimoi 10,266 ft / 3,129 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cima di Fornee 10,020 ft / 3,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pizzo Sorda 9,465 ft / 2,885 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Garenstock 9,688 ft / 2,953 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Plattenberg 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Torrone di Nav 9,291 ft / 2,832 m 2 mi / 2 km away