Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv)
Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) is a 13,107 ft / 3,995 m mountain peak near Pontresina, Graubünden, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 44th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Piz Bernina, La Spedla (Spalla), Piz Scerscen, Sass dal Pos, Piz Prievlus, and Piz Umur. See the Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) map, 3D fly around, and the Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Bernina 13,284 ft / 4,049 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- La Spedla (Spalla) 13,189 ft / 4,020 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Piz Scerscen 13,028 ft / 3,971 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sass dal Pos 10,715 ft / 3,266 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Prievlus 11,844 ft / 3,610 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Umur 10,669 ft / 3,252 m 1 mi / 1 km away