Piz Val Nova
Piz Val Nova is a 10,010 ft / 3,051 m mountain peak near Acquarossa, Ticino, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 951st highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Piz Scharboda, Piz la Capiala, Piz Conteschas, Piz Alpettas, Torrone di Garzora, and Piz Terri. See the Piz Val Nova map, 3D fly around, and the Piz Val Nova photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piz Val Nova SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piz Val Nova summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piz Val Nova pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Scharboda 10,243 ft / 3,122 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Piz la Capiala 9,121 ft / 2,780 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Conteschas 9,170 ft / 2,795 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Alpettas 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Torrone di Garzora 9,898 ft / 3,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piz Terri 7,633 ft / 2,327 m 2 mi / 3 km away