Piz Prievlus is a 11,844 ft / 3,610 m mountain peak near Pontresina, Graubünden, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Graubünden and the 187th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Piz Morteratsch, Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv), Sass dal Pos, Piz Bernina, Piz Umur, and La Spedla (Spalla). See the Piz Prievlus map, 3D fly around, and the Piz Prievlus photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piz Prievlus SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piz Prievlus summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piz Prievlus pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Morteratsch 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) 13,107 ft / 3,995 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sass dal Pos 10,715 ft / 3,266 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Bernina 13,284 ft / 4,049 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piz Umur 10,669 ft / 3,252 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Spedla (Spalla) 13,189 ft / 4,020 m 1 mi / 2 km away