Piz Morteratsch is a 12,306 ft / 3,751 m mountain peak in the Bernina Range in Graubünden, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Graubünden and the 104th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Piz Prievlus, Piz Boval, Corn Boval, Piz Tschierva, Piz Umur, and Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv). See the Piz Morteratsch map, 3D fly around, and the Piz Morteratsch photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piz Morteratsch SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 18, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Prievlus 11,844 ft / 3,610 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piz Boval 11,001 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corn Boval 10,105 ft / 3,080 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piz Tschierva 11,634 ft / 3,546 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piz Umur 10,669 ft / 3,252 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) 13,107 ft / 3,995 m 1 mi / 2 km away