Piton Riviere de l'Est
Piton Riviere de l'Est is a 6,772 ft / 2,064 m mountain peak near Saint-Benoît, Réunion, Reunion. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Reunion. The nearest peaks are Piton du Cirque, L'Ilet, Piton des Basaltes, Piton de Tangues, Piton Chisny, and Piton de Partage. See the Piton Riviere de l'Est map, 3D fly around, and the Piton Riviere de l'Est photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piton Riviere de l'Est SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piton Riviere de l'Est summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piton Riviere de l'Est pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piton du Cirque 7,097 ft / 2,163 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- L'Ilet 5,576 ft / 1,700 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton des Basaltes 7,731 ft / 2,357 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton de Tangues 5,780 ft / 1,762 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Textor 7,099 ft / 2,164 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cratère Commerson 7,293 ft / 2,223 m 2 mi / 4 km away