Piton Mahot is a 5,327 ft / 1,624 m mountain peak near Le Tampon, Réunion, Reunion. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Reunion. The nearest peaks are Piton Dugain, Piton de la Riviere d'Abord, Piton de la Ravine Blanche, Piton Antoine, Piton Barbaroux, and Piton Mahe de Labourdonnais. See the Piton Mahot map, 3D fly around, and the Piton Mahot photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piton Mahot SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piton Mahot summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piton Mahot pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piton Dugain 5,751 ft / 1,753 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Piton de la Riviere d'Abord 5,285 ft / 1,611 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton de la Ravine Blanche 4,846 ft / 1,477 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Antoine 5,215 ft / 1,590 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Barbaroux 6,082 ft / 1,854 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Mahe de Labourdonnais 5,254 ft / 1,601 m 2 mi / 4 km away