Piton des Basaltes
Piton des Basaltes is a 7,731 ft / 2,357 m mountain peak near Saint-Joseph, Réunion, Reunion. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Reunion. The nearest peaks are Cratère Commerson, Piton Rouge des Ramparts, Piton du Cirque, Piton Lacroix, Piton Textor, and Piton Pas des Sables. See the Piton des Basaltes map, 3D fly around, and the Piton des Basaltes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piton des Basaltes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piton des Basaltes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piton des Basaltes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piton du Cirque 7,097 ft / 2,163 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton Rouge des Ramparts 5,593 ft / 1,705 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton Chisny 7,412 ft / 2,259 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Pas des Sables 7,071 ft / 2,155 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Riviere de l'Est 6,772 ft / 2,064 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton de Tangues 5,780 ft / 1,762 m 2 mi / 4 km away