Piton de Tangues
Piton de Tangues is a 5,780 ft / 1,762 m mountain peak near Saint-Benoît, Réunion, Reunion. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 28th highest mountain in Reunion. The nearest peaks are Piton des Cabris, Piton Doret, Piton Riviere de l'Est, Piton Textor, L'Ilet, and Piton des Basaltes. See the Piton de Tangues map, 3D fly around, and the Piton de Tangues photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Piton de Tangues SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Piton de Tangues summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Piton de Tangues pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piton des Cabris 4,841 ft / 1,476 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton Doret 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton Riviere de l'Est 6,772 ft / 2,064 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton Textor 7,099 ft / 2,164 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- L'Ilet 5,576 ft / 1,700 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Piton des Basaltes 7,731 ft / 2,357 m 2 mi / 4 km away