Pinnacle is a 2,835 ft / 864 m mountain peak near Spindale, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1731st highest mountain in North Carolina and the 37253rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Shortoff Mountain, Dobson Knob, Dogback Mountain, Bald Knob, The Chimneys, and Honeycutt Mountain. See the Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shortoff Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dobson Knob 3,671 ft / 1,119 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dogback Mountain 3,510 ft / 1,070 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Bald Knob 3,484 ft / 1,062 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- The Chimneys 3,474 ft / 1,059 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Honeycutt Mountain 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 5 mi / 8 km away