Pinnacle is a 8,167 ft / 2,489 m mountain peak near Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 73rd highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Tapuaenuku, Crows Nest, Mount Alarm, Mitre Peak, Mount Gladstone, and Hodder. See the Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blake Peak 3,960 ft / 1,207 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lightning Hill 2,776 ft / 846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Colvin 4,057 ft / 1,237 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nippletop Mountain 4,620 ft / 1,408 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Moose Mountain 2,700 ft / 823 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Nippletop 3,717 ft / 1,133 m 4 mi / 6 km away