Pine Mountain is a 2,411 ft / 735 m mountain peak near Gloversville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 593rd highest mountain in New York and the 40575th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Burnham Mountain, Cave Hill, Rift Hill, Mossy Mountain, Oak Mountain, and East Mountain. See the Pine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Pine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pine Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pine Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Rogers 5,729 ft / 1,746 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Haw Orchard Mountain 5,090 ft / 1,551 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stone Mountain 4,931 ft / 1,503 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Balsam Mountain 4,603 ft / 1,403 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Hurricane Mountain 4,446 ft / 1,355 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Third Peak 4,928 ft / 1,502 m 3 mi / 5 km away