Pine Mountain is a 2,142 ft / 653 m mountain peak near Canajoharie, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1000th highest mountain in New York and the 41913th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camelhump, Little Roundtop Mountain, Kane Mountain, Rooster Hill, Sheeley Mountain, and West Lake Mountain. See the Pine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Pine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pine Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pine Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Camelhump 2,192 ft / 668 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Roundtop Mountain 1,985 ft / 605 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kane Mountain 2,185 ft / 666 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rooster Hill 2,211 ft / 674 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sheeley Mountain 2,142 ft / 653 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- West Lake Mountain 2,182 ft / 665 m 3 mi / 5 km away