Pine Mountain is a 2,411 ft / 735 m mountain peak near Gloversville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 591st highest mountain in New York and the 39524th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Burnham Mountain, Cave Hill, Rift Hill, Mossy Mountain, Oak Mountain, and East Mountain. See the Pine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Pine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pine Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pine Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pilot Mountain 912 ft / 278 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Needhams Mountain 830 ft / 253 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Pond Mountain 755 ft / 230 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Carolina Hill 630 ft / 192 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Hickory Mountain 689 ft / 210 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Purgatory Mountain 935 ft / 285 m 18 mi / 28 km away