Pilot Peak is a 9,012 ft / 2,747 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 267th highest mountain in Nevada and the 6439th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Llama Mountain, Malapie Hill, Table Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Volcano Peak, and Rock Hill. See the Pilot Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pilot Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pilot Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pilot Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pilot Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fossil Mountain 8,278 ft / 2,523 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gordon Mountain 8,350 ft / 2,545 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Flatiron Mountain 6,394 ft / 1,949 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cayuse Mountain 5,354 ft / 1,632 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jumbo Mountain 8,225 ft / 2,507 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kid Mountain 7,959 ft / 2,426 m 3 mi / 5 km away