Pike Benchmark is a 5,640 ft / 1,719 m mountain peak near Borrego Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2150th highest mountain in California and the 21462nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cody Peak, Palm Mesa, Square Top, San Ysidro Mountain East, Indianhead, and San Ysidro Mountain. Pike Benchmark belongs to the San Diego 100 Peaks peak list. See the Pike Benchmark map, 3D fly around, and the Pike Benchmark photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pike Benchmark SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pike Benchmark summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pike Benchmark pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cody Peak 5,587 ft / 1,703 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Palm Mesa 4,660 ft / 1,420 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Square Top 4,649 ft / 1,417 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- San Ysidro Mountain East 5,386 ft / 1,642 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Indianhead 3,960 ft / 1,207 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- San Ysidro Mountain 6,147 ft / 1,874 m 4 mi / 7 km away