Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy
Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy is a 21,925 ft / 6,683 m mountain peak near Shohimardon, Farg ona, Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Korzhenevskaya, Pik Kalinina, Pik Imeni Ismail Samani, Pik Ismail Somoni, Pik Ordzhonikidze, and Voroshilova. See the Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Korzhenevskaya 23,310 ft / 7,105 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pik Kalinina 19,256 ft / 5,869 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pik Imeni Ismail Samani 22,682 ft / 6,914 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pik Ismail Somoni 24,590 ft / 7,495 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Pik Ordzhonikidze 16,606 ft / 5,062 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Voroshilova 15,370 ft / 4,685 m 8 mi / 13 km away