Pik Severnyy Tanymas
Pik Severnyy Tanymas is a 16,769 ft / 5,111 m mountain peak in Tajikistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 51st highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Bilyand-Kiik, Gora Kudara, Gora Khodzhi-Dzhaylyau, Pik Yuzhnyy Tanymas, Gora Izvestkovaya Stena, and Pik Kyz-Kurgan. See the Pik Severnyy Tanymas map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Severnyy Tanymas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Severnyy Tanymas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Severnyy Tanymas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Severnyy Tanymas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Bilyand-Kiik 17,259 ft / 5,261 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Kudara 11,885 ft / 3,623 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gora Khodzhi-Dzhaylyau 14,787 ft / 4,507 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pik Yuzhnyy Tanymas 15,971 ft / 4,868 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Gora Izvestkovaya Stena 17,318 ft / 5,279 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Pik Kyz-Kurgan 17,136 ft / 5,223 m 17 mi / 27 km away