Pik Pushkina is a 16,512 ft / 5,033 m mountain peak near Chegem, Kabardino-Balkariya, Russia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Kabardino-Balkariya and the 5th highest mountain in Russia. The nearest peaks are Gora Dzhangitau, Gora Shkhara, Pik Shota Rustaveli, Gora Katyn-Tau, Mta K'aret'a, and Gora Gistola. See the Pik Pushkina map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Pushkina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Pushkina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Pushkina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Pushkina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Dzhangitau 16,594 ft / 5,058 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gora Shkhara 17,040 ft / 5,194 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pik Shota Rustaveli 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Katyn-Tau 10,999 ft / 3,353 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mta K'aret'a 9,910 ft / 3,021 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Gistola 15,942 ft / 4,859 m 4 mi / 6 km away