Pik Pogranichnik is a 16,028 ft / 4,886 m mountain peak near Wuda, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan. The nearest peaks are Pik Arkhar, Gora Kurumdy, Pik Zarya Vostoka, Gora Kyzyl-Kul', Gora Uy-Bulak, and Gora Kyzyl-Kul'. See the Pik Pogranichnik map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Pogranichnik photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Pogranichnik SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Pogranichnik summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Pogranichnik pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Arkhar 14,884 ft / 4,537 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kurumdy 20,234 ft / 6,168 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Pik Zarya Vostoka 18,730 ft / 5,709 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 16,649 ft / 5,075 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Gora Uy-Bulak 15,918 ft / 4,852 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 14,503 ft / 4,421 m 16 mi / 25 km away