Pik Nan-Kal'di is a 18,317 ft / 5,583 m mountain peak near Osh, Osh, Kyrgyzstan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Frunze, Pik Bilyand-Kiik, Pik Kyz-Kurgan, Pik Zarasak, Pik Beleuli, and Pik Severnyy Tanymas. See the Pik Nan-Kal'di map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Nan-Kal'di photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Nan-Kal'di SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Nan-Kal'di summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Nan-Kal'di pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Frunze 15,899 ft / 4,846 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Pik Bilyand-Kiik 17,259 ft / 5,261 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Pik Kyz-Kurgan 17,136 ft / 5,223 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Pik Zarasak 15,666 ft / 4,775 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Pik Beleuli 15,995 ft / 4,875 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Pik Severnyy Tanymas 16,769 ft / 5,111 m 19 mi / 31 km away