Pik Mira is a 13,304 ft / 4,055 m mountain peak near Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan. The nearest peaks are Gora Ledyanoy Mys, Gora Kyzyl-Agyn, Pik Lenina, Pik Korzhenevskogo, Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak), and Pik Dzerzhinskogo. See the Pik Mira map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Mira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Mira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Mira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Mira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Ledyanoy Mys 17,286 ft / 5,269 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Agyn 20,214 ft / 6,161 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Pik Lenina 17,730 ft / 5,404 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pik Korzhenevskogo 18,686 ft / 5,696 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) 23,406 ft / 7,134 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Pik Dzerzhinskogo 21,257 ft / 6,479 m 13 mi / 22 km away