Pik Lenina is a 17,730 ft / 5,404 m mountain peak near Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan and the 27th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak), Gora Kyzyl-Agyn, Pik Dzerzhinskogo, Pik Krasina, Pik Mira, and Pik Korzhenevskogo. See the Pik Lenina map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Lenina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Lenina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Lenina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Lenina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) 23,406 ft / 7,134 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Agyn 20,214 ft / 6,161 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pik Dzerzhinskogo 21,257 ft / 6,479 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Pik Krasina 18,739 ft / 5,712 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Pik Mira 13,304 ft / 4,055 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pik Korzhenevskogo 18,686 ft / 5,696 m 11 mi / 18 km away