Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak)
Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) is a 23,406 ft / 7,134 m mountain peak in the Pamir Range in Kyrgyzstan , Tajikistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan and the 2nd highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Lenina, Pik Dzerzhinskogo, Pik Krasina, Gora Kyzyl-Agyn, Pik Tsyurupy, and Pik Mira. Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) belongs to the Soviet Snow Leopards peak list. See the Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak) SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Pik Lenin (Ibn Sina Peak)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pik Lenina 17,730 ft / 5,404 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pik Dzerzhinskogo 21,257 ft / 6,479 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pik Krasina 18,739 ft / 5,712 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Agyn 20,214 ft / 6,161 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Pik Tsyurupy 19,000 ft / 5,791 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Pik Mira 13,304 ft / 4,055 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Recent Summits
- Black Mountain
- Mount Flume
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Liberty
- Ashokan High Point