Pik Ismail Somoni
Pik Ismail Somoni is a 24,590 ft / 7,495 m mountain peak in the Pamir Range in Tajikistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Imeni Ismail Samani, Moskva-Pekin, Pik Ordzhonikidze, Voroshilova, Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy, and Pik Korzhenevskaya. Pik Ismail Somoni belongs to the World Country High Points, and the Soviet Snow Leopards peak lists. See the Pik Ismail Somoni map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Ismail Somoni photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Ismail Somoni SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Ismail Somoni summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Ismail Somoni pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Imeni Ismail Samani 22,682 ft / 6,914 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Moskva-Pekin 21,611 ft / 6,587 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pik Ordzhonikidze 16,606 ft / 5,062 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Voroshilova 15,370 ft / 4,685 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy 21,925 ft / 6,683 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Pik Korzhenevskaya 23,310 ft / 7,105 m 8 mi / 13 km away