Pik Imeni Ismail Samani
Pik Imeni Ismail Samani is a 22,682 ft / 6,914 m mountain peak near Shohimardon, Farg ona, Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Ismail Somoni, Moskva-Pekin, Pik Ordzhonikidze, Pik Moskva, Voroshilova, and Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy. See the Pik Imeni Ismail Samani map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Imeni Ismail Samani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Imeni Ismail Samani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Imeni Ismail Samani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Imeni Ismail Samani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Ismail Somoni 24,590 ft / 7,495 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Moskva-Pekin 21,611 ft / 6,587 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pik Ordzhonikidze 16,606 ft / 5,062 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Pik Moskva 16,680 ft / 5,084 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Voroshilova 15,370 ft / 4,685 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pik Yevgenii Korzhenevskoy 21,925 ft / 6,683 m 7 mi / 11 km away