Pik Dankova is a 16,307 ft / 4,971 m mountain peak near Pokrovka, Ysyk-Köl, Kyrgyzstan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan. The nearest peaks are Gora It-Tish, Gora Urakyr, Gora Chichikty-Tau, Gora Berkuty, Gora Boz-Bezik, and Gora Muyar-Tyube. See the Pik Dankova map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Dankova photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Dankova SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Dankova summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Dankova pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora It-Tish 14,151 ft / 4,313 m 71 mi / 114 km away
- Gora Urakyr 7,562 ft / 2,305 m 76 mi / 123 km away
- Gora Chichikty-Tau 7,065 ft / 2,153 m 83 mi / 133 km away
- Gora Berkuty 7,206 ft / 2,196 m 84 mi / 136 km away
- Gora Boz-Bezik 5,254 ft / 1,602 m 85 mi / 137 km away
- Gora Muyar-Tyube 7,539 ft / 2,298 m 88 mi / 142 km away