Pik Bilyand-Kiik is a 17,259 ft / 5,261 m mountain peak in Tajikistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Tajikistan. The nearest peaks are Pik Severnyy Tanymas, Pik Nan-Kal'di, Pik Kyz-Kurgan, Pik Yuzhnyy Tanymas, Gora Kudara, and Pik Frunze. See the Pik Bilyand-Kiik map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Bilyand-Kiik photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Bilyand-Kiik SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Bilyand-Kiik summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Bilyand-Kiik pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Severnyy Tanymas 16,769 ft / 5,111 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pik Nan-Kal'di 18,317 ft / 5,583 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Pik Kyz-Kurgan 17,136 ft / 5,223 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Pik Yuzhnyy Tanymas 15,971 ft / 4,868 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Gora Kudara 11,885 ft / 3,623 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Pik Frunze 15,899 ft / 4,846 m 15 mi / 25 km away