Pik Arkhar is a 14,884 ft / 4,537 m mountain peak near Wuda, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Kyrgyzstan. The nearest peaks are Pik Pogranichnik, Gora Kurumdy, Gora Ledyanoy Mys, Gora Kyzyl-Kul', Pik Korzhenevskogo, and Gora Kyzyl-Kul'. See the Pik Arkhar map, 3D fly around, and the Pik Arkhar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pik Arkhar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pik Arkhar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pik Arkhar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pik Pogranichnik 16,028 ft / 4,886 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kurumdy 20,234 ft / 6,168 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gora Ledyanoy Mys 17,286 ft / 5,269 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 16,649 ft / 5,075 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Pik Korzhenevskogo 18,686 ft / 5,696 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Gora Kyzyl-Kul' 14,503 ft / 4,421 m 15 mi / 24 km away