Pierre Rouge is a 5,791 ft / 1,765 m mountain peak near Mieussy, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 658th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 1418th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pointe de Chavasse, Pointe de Verand, Hautepointe, Pointe de Chalune, Pointe du Velard, and Pointe de Chavannais. See the Pierre Rouge map, 3D fly around, and the Pierre Rouge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pierre Rouge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pierre Rouge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pierre Rouge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe de Chavasse 6,601 ft / 2,012 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Verand 6,207 ft / 1,892 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Chalune 6,942 ft / 2,116 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hautepointe 6,424 ft / 1,958 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe du Velard 6,450 ft / 1,966 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Chavannais 6,073 ft / 1,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away