Pierre Menue is a 11,503 ft / 3,506 m mountain peak in the Cottian Alps in France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 63rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Longe Cote, Cima Gardiola, La Belle Plinier, Cime du Grand Vallon, Pointe du Clot, and Mont Rond. See the Pierre Menue map, 3D fly around, and the Pierre Menue photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pierre Menue SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pierre Menue summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pierre Menue pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Longe Cote 8,024 ft / 2,446 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cima Gardiola 9,073 ft / 2,766 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- La Belle Plinier 10,112 ft / 3,082 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe du Clot 8,434 ft / 2,571 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Rond 8,797 ft / 2,681 m 3 mi / 5 km away