Pico Simons is a 18,241 ft / 5,560 m mountain peak in Magdalena, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Magdalena and the 4th highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico Simon Bolivar, Pico Simon Bolivar, Pico Simons, Pico Cristobal Colon, Pico Ojeda, and Pico El Guadrian. See the Pico Simons map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Simons photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Simons SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Simons summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Simons pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Simon Bolivar 16,776 ft / 5,113 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Simons 16,388 ft / 4,995 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Ojeda 18,012 ft / 5,490 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 6 mi / 9 km away