Pico Simon Bolivar
Pico Simon Bolivar is a 18,947 ft / 5,775 m mountain peak in Magdalena, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Magdalena and the 1st highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico Cristobal Colon, Pico Simon Bolivar, Pico Simons, Pico Simons, Pico Ojeda, and Pico El Guadrian. See the Pico Simon Bolivar map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Simon Bolivar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Simon Bolivar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Simon Bolivar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Simon Bolivar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Simons 18,241 ft / 5,560 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Simons 16,388 ft / 4,995 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Ojeda 18,012 ft / 5,490 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 5 mi / 8 km away