Pico Simon Bolivar
Pico Simon Bolivar is a 18,947 ft / 5,775 m mountain peak near El Copey, Cesar, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico Cristobal Colon, Pico Simon Bolivar, Pico Cristobal Colon, Pico Simons, Pico Simons, and Pico Ojeda. See the Pico Simon Bolivar map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Simon Bolivar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Simon Bolivar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Simon Bolivar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Simon Bolivar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 16,776 ft / 5,113 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico Simons 18,241 ft / 5,560 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Simons 16,388 ft / 4,995 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Ojeda 18,012 ft / 5,490 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 5 mi / 8 km away