Pico Rusel is a 10,303 ft / 3,141 m mountain peak near Benasque, Aragon, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Aragon and the 20th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Pico de Aneto, Pico de Mulieres, Pico de Vallibierna, Pico de Enmedio, Pico de Fechau, and Pico Forcanada. See the Pico Rusel map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Rusel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Rusel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Rusel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Rusel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de Aneto 11,168 ft / 3,404 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico de Mulieres 9,888 ft / 3,014 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico de Vallibierna 10,062 ft / 3,067 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico Maldito 10,990 ft / 3,350 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico de Enmedio 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico de Fechau 8,489 ft / 2,587 m 2 mi / 4 km away