100% Achada do Teixeira
Pico Ruivo de Santana
Pico Ruivo de Santana is a 5,421 ft / 1,652 m mountain peak near Curral das Freiras, Madeira, Portugal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Madeira and the 3rd highest mountain in Portugal. The nearest peaks are Pico do Canario, Pico das Torrinhas, Pico do Arieiro, Pico do Cedro, Pico do Meio Dia, and Pico da Volta da Malhada. See the Pico Ruivo de Santana map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Ruivo de Santana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Ruivo de Santana SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 1, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pico Ruivo de Santana
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico do Canario 3,734 ft / 1,138 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pico das Torrinhas 3,244 ft / 989 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico do Arieiro 4,551 ft / 1,387 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico do Cedro 4,687 ft / 1,429 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pico do Meio Dia 2,848 ft / 868 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Pico da Volta da Malhada 2,162 ft / 659 m 5 mi / 7 km away