Pico Ojeda is a 18,012 ft / 5,490 m mountain peak near El Paso, Cesar, Colombia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Cesar and the 6th highest mountain in Colombia. The nearest peaks are Pico La Reina, Pico Codazzi, Pico El Guadrian, Pico El Guadrian, Pico Cristobal Colon, and Pico Simon Bolivar. See the Pico Ojeda map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Ojeda photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Ojeda SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Ojeda summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Ojeda pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico La Reina 18,159 ft / 5,535 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Codazzi 16,124 ft / 4,915 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 17,175 ft / 5,235 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico El Guadrian 15,643 ft / 4,768 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico Cristobal Colon 18,700 ft / 5,700 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pico Simon Bolivar 18,947 ft / 5,775 m 4 mi / 7 km away