Pico Naiguata is a 7,877 ft / 2,401 m mountain peak near Caraballeda, Vargas, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Vargas and the 236th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Plato del Diablo, Topo Galindo, Pico Naiguata, Topo Santa Rosa, Topo Bergantin, and Topo Garate. See the Pico Naiguata map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Naiguata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Naiguata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Naiguata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Naiguata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Plato del Diablo 7,500 ft / 2,286 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Topo Galindo 7,720 ft / 2,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Naiguata 6,775 ft / 2,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Topo Santa Rosa 6,657 ft / 2,029 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Topo Bergantin 5,329 ft / 1,624 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Topo Garate 5,960 ft / 1,817 m 2 mi / 4 km away