Pico Naiguata is a 6,775 ft / 2,065 m mountain peak near Caucagüito, Miranda, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 341st highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Plato del Diablo, Pico Naiguata, Topo Garate, Topo Santa Rosa, Topo Macanillal, and Topo Galindo. See the Pico Naiguata map, 3D fly around, and the Pico Naiguata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pico Naiguata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pico Naiguata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pico Naiguata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Plato del Diablo 7,500 ft / 2,286 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Topo Galindo 7,720 ft / 2,353 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico Naiguata 6,775 ft / 2,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Topo Santa Rosa 6,657 ft / 2,029 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Topo Bergantin 5,329 ft / 1,624 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Topo Garate 5,960 ft / 1,817 m 2 mi / 4 km away